Today I had an interview with the W****W*** Communications group.
I got the tube to Kings Cross, came out the Regents Canal Exit instead of the Pentonville Road Exit and spend 10 minutes wandering about. I got a Mocha to calm my nerves. Then as per me I got sick and dizzy from the Mocha. (Click HERE to see what Mocha's do to me these days). I then got my Blackberry out to find my way using that as opposed to my exquisite sense of direction. The office was at the end of Caledonidan Road. It would have been quicker to walk.
W****W*** Communications specialises in In House Magazines, the area I would be working in is doing the selection and the research to give to the design team consisting of the current trends. So basically I browse Internet stores all day then call the shop and ask them to send over some samples for a photo shoot. Welcome to fashion PR internships.
I met a girl called S**** first and then a girl called J***. I did my interview with J***, I have such a bad cold and I really hope that didn't put her off me. (Its getting better!)
She said she'd call me this afternoon or first thing tomorrow to let me know. I'd be working Wednesday and Thursday afternoons and all day Friday.
I hope I get this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment