Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Emails and a Leopard Print Jacket

There is an Events Agency based in Soho who contacted me a few days ago asking if I would like to interview for the internship I applied for. It went like this:



I'm S***, from *** Media Group.
 
Thank you for your application.
We would love to meet you and arrange an interview with you. Would it be
possible for you to start working as soon as possible?.

So I replied with yes of course we should arrange an interview or something to that effect, She replied with:

Could you come for the interview this afternoon?.
*** Media Group is very close to Soho Square, five minutes walking from
Tottenham Court Road Station.

Yes I could because my class finished at two.

At 4:30 it would be perfect.
Could you go to the Pret A Manger at this address: 55 Frith Street, Soho
London, W1D 4SJ.
Call to our office number: 0207******5 once you arrive and ask for N******,
she will go to Pret A Manger to meet you.
Is everything Ok?.

It was fine so I told her it was.

After my class and other delays (such as Oyster Cards, Faulty headphones and the fact I don't know my way around Central London) I finally found the place. I sat down, called the office and looked about. Keith Allen was there. I only recognised him from the BBC Robin Hood.

N***** and S*** came down which surprised me- I thought I was only meeting N******. She was wearing gold hoop earrings and a leopard print jacket. 

It was a regular Events interview, This is what we do, this is what you'll do, this is why we do it, why would you like to be involved. I included everything she wanted to hear and smiled (not menacingly) the whole time. 

They went back up to the office and I went to find Boy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment