So in no particular order:
Point One
I have 3 more Auditions lined up for next week now.
Spearmint Rhino. Obvs.
Stringfellows.
For Your Eyes Only (London Bridge Venue)
The Platinum Bar.
All respectively Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
I applied for Platinum Lace as well since they didn't bother getting back to me.
I know its ridiculous but Windmill International said that if I loose my tummy (which is fairness is only a size 10 tummy) I can work there but with them being such a small club they have to be very selective which makes perfect sense.
Point Two
My Timetable for University changed again, luckily I haven't missed any classes yet but god does it annoy me ! Tomorrows my hardest day being there from 8AM until 9PM. This does include my own study time as well as work out but it is still a pain.
I have also managed to get myself into another incompetent group. I text the three of them asking if the group meeting was this week or next week. I got a reply saying this week, one saying next week and one of them didn't reply at all. Just peachy right.
No comments:
Post a Comment