Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dont give me a Mocha

Mocha is without a doubt my favorate drink closly followed by the Strawberry milkshake at Ed's Diner. The only problem is latly I have been getting dizzy, sick and light headed after drinking them. So I cut my order from Large Mocha with an extra shot of espresso, cream and marshmallows to Medium Mocha no extra shot no cream and no marshmallows. Dull yes and also pointless because I am still getting dizzy, sick and light headed.

So instead of my mocha getting me in the mood to study today I simply haven't. I came in at 9 after a fantastic argument about my overly depressive behaviour and mundane temperment with the Boy to a lecture that I've had 3 times this week for Introduction to Marketing. I could have slept. I then did the Seminar. Again, I could have slept. As one of my goals is to make sure all the work is done I am sitting in the library trying to do the rest of my studying, currently for The Events Industry but it isn't happening.

I productivly finished my list of goals though. That makes me feel that the last hour has been worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment