Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Introduction

I knew I was going to start a new blog last week after reading an artical in Company Magazine about Grace's blog: http://www.23b423.blogspot.com/ which by the way is well worth reading and also reading an entertaining but pretentious blog written my the boyfriends ex.

My blogs tend to be dull and pointless to anyone but me. I hope this one might ignite a glimmer of interest.

The point of it is because recently, after moving to London, begining university, making friends and starting up a relationship I really dont know what I'm doing. Well I do. But I dont. Grace's blog, although totally different to what mine will be like gave me the idea. Graces blog is a list of things she wants to do before shes 23. Mine is a list of the things I have done and need to do. So actually the same. Except I dont have to be 23 by I'm finished.

Ok I'll just write the damn list.

  1. Move to London
  2. Rent own flat in Angel
  3. Learn way around Central
  4. Learn tubes
  5. Do own shopping without panic attack
  6. Pass entrance exam for LCF
  7. Make lots of nice freinds
  8. Make lots of nice studious, none drug abusing, relevant to industry friends
  9. Convince Boyfriend that studying Fashion and Public Relations can become a career
  10. Intern for celebrity events agency
  11. Intern for fashion events agency
  12. Intern for regular events agency
  13. Intern for fashion public relations agency
  14. Intern for celebrity public relations agency
  15. Intern for regular public relations agency
  16. leave the house every morning dress suitably for occasion
  17. get job somewhere
  18. study at least everyday and have all work done for seminar at least a day in advance
  19. go the gym for an hour every day
  20. get a pet dwarf rabbit
  21. read Breakfast at Tiffany's
  22. Watch We Need to Talk about Kevin
  23. Watch Shame
  24. Hold an Owl
  25. Learn French
  26. Go to London Fashion Week
  27. Visit every Art Gallery in London at least once
  28. Enter The British Pole Dance Championships
  29. Learn to Belly Dance
  30. Do the Friday Night Skate

No comments:

Post a Comment